Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yo! Bum Rush the Show

Anti-Gravity Bunny 5 Year Anniversary compilation!


Justin Snow asked me to contribute and I wrote this lil'piece specifically for him, in memory of
dear ol' Hodge.
1. Ophibre – The Crystal Dulcimer Part I
2. Andrew Weathers – Ain’t No Snow In California
3. Aquarelle – The Thread That Pulls The Hole
4. Superstorms – Balconing
5. Mike Shiflet – Mid-Winter Waltz
6. Benoît Pioulard – Pleas
7. Howard Stelzer – American Music (Part I: Over)
8. Howard Stelzer – American Music (Part II: Preserve)
9. Howard Stelzer – American Music (Part III: Where We Sleep)
10. Howard Stelzer – American Music (Part IV: Song)
11. Lawrence English – On Hold
12. Zurvan – Praevidentia
13. High Aura’d – Hodge’s Lament
14. Planning For Burial – In The Water That Washes Onto the Shore
15. Millipede – Lost Izalith
16. Brendan Murray – My Jam Back In The Day Was Justin Snow For President
17. Brandon Nickell – Shalimar’s Master Is A Scorpion
18. Nicholas Szczepanik – What Remains Of The River
19. Kyle Bobby Dunn – Psaume De Peut-Être

Just look at that track list!
another celebration this Saturday
Giles Corey, Planning For Burial, me, & Ehnahre at PA's Lounge
The first 30-50 people will get a physical copy of the comp.
and I'll have some sweet exclusive swag as well.

New interview  with the Hungarian blog The Hoptenon HERE

I was also lucky to be included in the this photo essay of Angel Olsen's tour on Impose Mag's site
with other luminaries : where Angel fears to tread...

No comments:

Post a Comment